Additional customs fees for non-EU countries may apply. Contact us for more information.
Terms & Conditions
1. Business policy
1.1 The “Vendor” Quinta de Amares offers products for sale on www.quintadamares.pt and its e-commerce business services are available exclusively to its end users, i.e. the "Consumers".
1.2 "Consumer" shall mean any individual who is acting for purposes which are outside his or her trade, business or profession. If you are not a Consumer, please do not buy any products on www.quintadamares.pt but instead, we ask you to go to our specific area for B2B here.
1.3 Quinta de Amares reserves the right not to process orders received from users who are not "Consumers" and any other order which does not comply with the Vendor’s business policy.
1.4 These General Terms and Conditions of Sale exclusively regulate the offer, transmission and acceptance of purchase orders relating to products on www.quintadamares.pt between the users of www.quintadamares.pt and the Vendor.
1.5 The "Consumer" should undertake to provide correct and accurate e-mail, or other contact details to the "Vendor" and acknowledge that the "Vendor" may use these details to contact you in the event that this should prove necessary.
2. How to order
2.1 Para encomendar em www.quintadamares.pt é necessário que o utilizador disponha de uma conta de e-mail e que o seu browser esteja configurado para aceitar cookies e pop-ups, no sentido de permitir o usufruto de todas as condições de navegabilidade da loja online Quinta de Amares.
2.1 To order through the Quinta de Amares you need an e-mail address to place an order, and you need to set your browser to accept both cookies and pop-ups in order to make full use of the Websites, which includes designing items, adding items to your Basket and checking out.
Placing an order on the Websites is easy.
1. Find the products you want;
2. Add the products to your basket ;
3. Proceed to checkout;
4. Select delivery and billing options;
5. Review your order;
6. Submit your order;
7. Receive an online order confirmation.
The Vendor may not process purchases when there are not sufficient guarantees of solvency, when orders are incomplete or incorrect, or the products are no longer available.
In the above cases, we shall inform you by e-mail that the contract has not been executed and that the Vendor has not carried out your purchase order specifying the reasons thereof.
If the products displayed on www.quintadamares.pt are no longer available at the time of your last access or once the Vendor has received your order form, the Vendor shall inform you of the unavailability of the ordered products within thirty (30) days from the day after the Vendor has received your order. If the order form has been sent and the price has been paid for items that are no longer available, the Vendor will refund the amount paid for those items.
2.2 Our right to not accept your order or cancel your purchase. We reserve the right to refuse any order for whatever reason. We also reserve the right to cancel any purchase (an order already accepted by us) in (amongst others) the following situations, without being liable for any damage or costs: * the product is not available / in stock (any payments will be refunded); * your billing information is not correct or not verifiable; * your order is flagged up by our security systems as an unusual order or an order susceptible to fraud; * your bank transfer payment is not received within 5 days after acceptance of your order; * we have reason to believe you are under 16; * we have reason to believe that you are a reseller; * there was an error in the price quote; * we could not deliver to the address provided by you.
2.3 Data check When you send us your order, we may run some checks on it before it is fulfilled. These checks may include verifying your address, creditworthiness, and checking for fraud. As to the latter: we run partly automated checks on all purchases to filter out unusual or suspect transactions, or transactions which can be identified as susceptible to fraud. Suspected fraud will be investigated and if necessary prosecuted. By submitting your order, you agree to this.
3. Guarantees and product price indication
3. 1 Payment methods You can find the available payment methods in the Help/FAQ's section of the relevant Website. We do not accept any other method of payment than mentioned, as our system is not designed to process other payment methods. Please do not try to pay by any other way than specified there. If you do, we will not be liable for loss of the payment or any other damages that may result from this action.
3.2 Payment processing If you pay by Credit Card, we will deduct the amount due from your account as soon as your order leaves our warehouse. In case of payment by Credit Card, all details (for example, Card Number or Expiration Date) will be sent by encrypted protocol to the company that provide remote electronic payment services, without third parties having any access there to whatsoever. Such details will not be used by Quinta de Amares except for performing the procedure relevant to your purchase or issuing refunds in the case of returns, in compliance with the exercise of your return right or for reporting cases of fraud to the police. The price for the purchase of products and the relevant shipping costs, as indicated in the order form, will be charged to your current account when the purchased products are actually shipped.
4. Order security
4.1 Store www.quintadamares.pt uses a secure technology, one of the most robust encryption platforms available. Your payment information will be encrypted from the moment you enter it until your transaction is processed, and will not be saved on a public server. Although we use encrypted security software, the security of information and payments transmitted by the Internet or via e-mail can’t be guaranteed. Quinta de Amares shall not be liable for any damages suffered as a result of the use of electronic means of communication, including – but not limited to - damages resulting from failure or delay in delivery of electronic communications, interception or manipulation of electronic communications by third parties or by computer programs used for electronic communications and transmission of viruses. If you pay by Bank Transfer, we will start delivery after we receive your payment. This may take several days. In the event that no payment has been received within 6 calendar days after you submitted your order, your purchase will be cancelled. Payments can only be processed if the billing information can be verified.
5. Retention of title We retain title in the products until we have received full payment for all such products.
6.1 The product prices displayed on the Websites are inclusive of Value-Added Tax (VAT). Shipping rates are applied per order. The exact shipping rates depend on the country where your order is being delivered to. For details on shipping rates per country contact email@example.com
6.2 Prices are all quoted in Euro. Please note that changing the country of delivery may have an influence on the price due to transport costs.
6.3 Your total price The total price specified in the final check out screen includes tax and shipping costs. The prices are quoted in the order confirmation of receipt of your order as well, which you can print or download for future reference. Please transfer only the exact amount specified on the order confirmation, and make individual transfers per order, using the unique reference number stated in your order confirmation.
6.4 Price changes The product prices displayed on the Websites may be subject to change. We reserve the right to change prices without notice. The prices as displayed at the moment of purchase are the prices applicable to that purchase.
6.5 Pricing errors Please note that even though the Websites are composed with care, it is possible that the pricing information on our Websites contain errors. We are not bound by our offer and we reserve the right to cancel your purchase in the event of such error.
7. Quality and guarantee Quinta de Amares does not sell second-hand products, flawed products or products of lower quality than the corresponding market standards. The main characteristics of products are shown on www.quintadamares.pt on each product page. The products offered for sale on www.quintadamares.pt may not exactly correspond to the real garments in terms of image and colors due to the Internet browser or monitor used. All products come with an identification tag. Do not remove the tag from the purchased products should you wish to return the purchased product. Should you decide to exercise your right to return purchased products, the Quinta de Amares has the right to not accept returned products that are returned without the corresponding tag or that have been altered from their original status or damaged.
8. Shipping & delivery
8.1 Delivery – where and when We deliver products from Monday through Friday. We do not ship on certain public Holidays. We can only fulfill an order to a delivery address which is a home or office address in one of the countries listed in the Shipping section of the relevant Website.
8.2 Delivery timelines EXPRESS DELIVERY: 1-5 days delivery!* For Express Delivery, you submit your order on a working day before 12.00 hrs (noon) CET, and you pay by credit, your order will be delivered the next working day (weekend days and public holidays are not considered working days). If you pay by bank transfer, Express Delivery is less effective, since we only start delivery after receipt of your payment. This could take 5 to 7 days. The "Vendor" will not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in perform of, any of obligations that is caused by events outside our reasonable control (Force Majeure Event - includes any act, event, non-happening, omission or accident beyond our reasonable control). * We try to deliver on time to the extent this is commercially reasonable. We usually make it, but we cannot guarantee timely delivery.
8.3 Split delivery Where possible, we try to deliver in one go. However, we reserve the right to split the delivery of your order, for instance (but not limited to) if part of your order is delayed or unavailable. In the event that we split your order, we will notify you of our intention to do so by sending you an e-mail to the e-mail address provided by you at purchase.
8.4 Inspection upon delivery Upon delivery, please inspect the packaging for damage. If it appears that the products are damaged, please do not accept the shipment. We will refund the purchase price and all delivery costs as soon as the warehouse has handled your return. Please also note that you should inspect the products within a reasonable time after their receipt. Any complaint of no reception of the order, must be made within a maximum of 30 days after the date that the order was placed. After this time, Quinta de Amares cannot be held responsible for the loss of the order.
8.5 In-store delivery
We also offer in-store delivery to a selection of Quinta de Amares own stores* which you will find when you come to select the delivery method for your order (Delivery to Quinta de Amares stores). Please enter the post code or city in which you would like your order to be delivered. After selecting in-store delivery you will receive a unique code by text message or email to ensure the safety of your parcel and will allow you to pick it up in the selected store. You will be notified by email or text message each time the status of your order changes. We will only be held responsible for deliveries in-store which have been requested directly through the website through the respective delivery method. We do not advise rescheduling deliveries to Quinta de Amares stores through the delivery company. *to find out in which stores you are able to return your order please see the Delivery in the EU section. This delivery and returns service is not available in stores that supply Quinta de Amares products.
8.6 Customs Quinta de Amares is not responsible for any eventual helds by the customs service. In the event the order is stopped at customs, it is the clients responsability to contact the entitie in question and extract the order.
9. Shipping rates
9.1 Shipping rates Shipping rates are applied per order. The exact shipping rates depend on the country of delivery. For details on shipping rates per country see the Shipping section of the relevant Website.
9.2 Free shipping If you make a purchase that exceeds the threshold relevant to your delivery country or to an available campaign, you will receive FREE ‘delivery.
10. Returns & cancellations
10.1 Cancelling order before delivery You may cancel any order, provided it has not yet been shipped. If you have submitted an order and wish to cancel, please check the status of your order first by visiting the My Account link at the top right of the relevant Website. If the status of your order is Register we might still be able to cancel your order so contact our call centre (see help section of relevant website) to request an order cancellation. Our Customer Care service will request a cancellation of your order at our warehouse. If successful, they will send you an email and the cancellation will be free of charge. If cancellation was not possible, the products will be delivered to you, which you will need to refuse upon receipt. The products will be returned to us and your money will be refunded.
10.2 Defective product returns You are entitled to return products delivered to you in the event that they are defective or otherwise not in conformity with your order when you received them. You can do so within 2 months after you notice the defect. This does not affect your statutory rights. In the event your claim is justified, the purchase price and the shipping costs will be refunded. For practical information on how to return and on refund information see the Hepl/FAQ's section of the Website.
10.3 Returning products for whatever reason If you are for whatever reason not happy with the products you ordered, you may return the products delivered to you within 30 calendar days after delivery, as long as: • the products are unwashed and not used in any way (you are allowed to try garments or shoes on for fit, unless we have indicated otherwise - but you cannot wear them) • the product is in its original, undamaged packaging (a carefully opened package will not be considered damaged) • the product is complete: e.g. both items of a pair must be returned You cannot return: • products that have been tampered
10.4 Returning gifts At the moment, we cannot offer a product return to the person who has received it as a gift. In order to return the product, please contact the person who purchased the product for you and ask them to follow the procedure for returning orders as stated in Returns Policy.
10.5 Product exchange or sizes To exchange an article for another or exchange the size please see how in Returns.
10.6 Refund information In the event you return goods because they are defective or otherwise not in conformity with your order, we will pay for the ship-to and return-shipping costs. In the event you return goods for reasons other than defectiveness or non-conformity with your order, Quinta de Amares does not refund the shipment cost. In practice, when returning, you will use our logistics provider. As the costs incurred by us for these return shipments are equal to the costs of sending the goods to you, we will not refund the costs you originally paid for delivery. Refunds will be issued based on the original form of payment. If you paid via bank transfer you need to give your bank details to Customer Service when you initiate the return so that we can refund the money directly to your account. You will receive your refund after the product has been returned and processed. For practical information on how to return and for refund timelines, see the help section of the Website. Please read the help section information and follow the directions carefully in order to prevent unnecessary delay.
10.7 In-store returns
You can also return your order to a selection of Quinta de Amares stores*. In this case you should go to a Quinta de Amares store and request an assistant to process the return for you, or do it directly through the site and then go to the selected store within 3 days to complete the returns process. The store will send your parcel to the distribution centre and Quinta de Amares will process your refund or exchange. You will be notified by email or text message each time the status of your order changes. Just as in the case of in-store delivery, you will receive a unique code by text message or email to ensure the safety of your parcel. You will only be able to process your return by using this code. We will only be held responsible for in-store returns which have been requested directly through the website through the respective delivery method or which have been completed by a Quinta de Amares shop assistant. We do not advise rescheduling pick-ups to Quinta de Amares stores through the delivery company.This delivery and returns service is not available in stores that supply Quinta de Amares products. *to find out in which stores you are able to return your order please see the Delivery in the EU section. This delivery and returns service is not available in stores that supply Quinta de Amares products
11. Customer care
11.1 For any information requests the Vendor can be contacted via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at the following number +351 252 689 749. For further information, go to the Customer Care section.
12. Conditions applicable to promotion codes (discounts)
12.1 When used according to its terms, a promotion code entitles the user to a one-time promotion/discount relating to the purchase of an individual products or to an order of more than one product during the period indicated with the relevant promotion code.
12.2 Promotion codes can be used only in direct connection with online purchasing on the Websites. You cannot sell, barter or give away a promotion code. You cannot upload or make available a promotion code on any website or through any other public offer, give away, sale or barter. You cannot use promotion codes for commercial purposes.
12.3 The promotion code is connected with the Quinta de Amares brand. You cannot use the promotion code in connection with any other brand, company or name or use the promotion code in any unlawful, improper or disrespectful manner or in any other way that may harm Quinta de Amares reputation.
12.4 Only one promotion code can be used per product and per order. Promotion codes cannot be combined with any other special offer or promotion.
12.5 Promotion codes are not exchangeable for money.
12.6 Quinta de Amares does not have any obligation to re-issue or refund promotion codes. However, should Quinta de Amares decide to re-issue or refund a promotion code, it needs your promotion code to do so. So please retain a copy of your promotion code, otherwise it will not be reissued or replaced in the event of loss.
12.7 In cases where Quinta de Amares reissued / refunded a promotion code, it may only be applied in a purchase of equal or superior value to that which generated the code.
12.8 Without prejudice to any other rights Quinta de Amares may have, Quinta de Amares is entitled to immediately invalidate a promotion code in the event Quinta de Amares has reason to suspect that a promotion code is used in violation of the above or otherwise misused or in the event Quinta de Amares has other reasons to do so.
13. Availability Fulfillment of all orders on the Websites is subject to availability. We try to ensure that all items offered for sale are in stock. However we reserve the right not to accept any orders or to cancel confirmed orders for products that are out of stock. In such event we will inform you by e-mail and any payments will be refunded.
14. Offer Validity The offers on the Websites are valid only the moment that they are displayed on the website, unless a specific term is communicated on the website. We are not bound by any offer in the event of spelling, pricing or other errors or mistakes in the Website information. We reserve the right to cancel any purchase concluded in the event of such error.
15.1 Quinta de Amares shall only be liable for damages suffered by you in the event such damages result from attributable breach by Quinta de Amares of its contractual obligations towards you, or in the event Quinta de Amares liability follows from applicable statutory law.
15.2 In the event you have suffered damages in relation to our activities on the websites, our liability will be limited to a. damage to the Quinta de Amares products or to other materials; b. reasonable and demonstrable costs incurred by you to find out the cause and the amount of the damages under; The maximum reimbursement of the above damages will (if applicable) be the purchase price of the products concerned.
15.3 We shall not be liable for damage incurred by a third party resulting from the use of any of our products. We shall not be liable for damage incurred by you as a result of your improper use of any of our products.
15.4 We are not liable for damages as a result of incorrect information on the Websites.
15.5 In the event you suffer damage as a result of our gross negligence or willful misconduct, none of the limitations in this article apply.
16. Applicable Law These general conditions and all disputes arising in connection with these general conditions, including the validity thereof, or with the use of the Website(s) or with any purchases on the Websites shall be governed by Portuguese Law.
17. Quinta de Amares’s right to vary these terms We have the right to revise and amend these Terms from time to time. You will be subject to the policies, Terms in force at the time that your order products from us, unless any change to those policies.
18. Info on the Website(s) Even though Quinta de Amares has composed the Websites with care, the information, texts, documents, graphics, movies, music and/or other services on it may contain errors or be otherwise incorrect or incomplete. Quinta de Amares shall not be not liable for any damages resulting from the use of (or inability to use) the Websites, including damages caused by viruses or any incorrectness, or incompleteness of the Information, unless such damage is the result of any willful misconduct or from negligence on the part of Quinta de Amares.
19. Trademarks and Copyright on the websites All brand names, product names and titles used on the website are trademarks or trade names of Quinta de Amares or third party trade mark or trade name holders. You are not allowed to use of reproduce any such trademarks or trade names as this may constitute an infringement of the holders' rights. All Website design, texts, documents, movies, music and/or other services and the selection and arrangement thereof, and all software compilations, underlying source code, software (including applets) and all other material on this website are the copyright of Quinta de Amares or its suppliers. You are only allowed to electronically copy and to print in hard copy portions of the Website to the extent this is necessary for the purpose of placing an order with us, or for using the Website as a shopping resource. You are not allowed to make any other use of the information and materials on this website, including reproduction for purposes other than those noted above, modification, distribution, or republication. Should you wish to use materials or information from this Website, you need to obtain a prior written consent from us.
20. E-Gift Terms and Conditions The e-gifts acquired and issued through our online store are only for use in www.quintadamares.pt; Following the acquisitions or issue of e-gift, the same is not redeemable for cash and cannot be reimbursed by any other type of payment (wire transfer, Visa/MasterCard or PayPal); In case of refund, if you chose for the reimbursement with e-gift method, it will be sent to the e-mail filled in on your order, so when the compliance of the articles were validated at our warehouse; The e-gift generated as part of a return it is not convertible to cash or the same payment method used by the customer in the original order; Orders reimbursements paid with e-gifts will always be returned by the same method with another e-gift; An e-gift can be used for purchases with the same value, superior or inferior of your sale. If the value of your purchase is superior than your sale, the system will require the payment of the remaining amount. If the value of your purchase is inferior than the sale of your e-gift it will be keep the surplus value. Your e-gift can be used while you have sale in it. You are able to use more than one e-gift in the same order. You can confer at any time your e-gift sale if you went to your Customer Area, selecting the profile tab and choosing the "E-Gift Sale" option; The e-gifts acquisitions are not combinable with campaigns, discounts or promotions; The use of e-gifts is valid in any article and combined with campaigns, discounts and promotions. Only registered customers are allowed to use e-gifts.
21. Tax Free The issue of Taxfree is possible for a minimum of 50 euros more VAT. To do it, you have two months to make the request and the billing address of the command is always the delivery address of the order (or US). To receive the TAXFree document please follow this steps:
a. Download the invoice on your Clients Area
b. Go to Customs with invoice and fill the form of Taxfree.
c. Both documents must be stamps and approved by Customs
d. Send to Quinta de Amares office the following documents (please make sure that you registered the sending in order to be able to track the delivery ):
i. Stamped invoice
ii. Taxfree form stamped
iii. Photocopy of passport
iv. Account number for refund.
22. Online Dispute Resolution
The Online Dispute Resolution website is an official website managed by the European Commission dedicated to helping consumers and traders resolve their disputes out-of-court. http://www.centroarbitragemlisboa.pt/Centro de Arbitragem de Conflitos de Consumo do Vale do Ave/Tribunal Arbitral
Payment and Service
Variety of payment methods
From 65 €, in mainland Portugal!
Fast and safe deliveries
Subscribe to the Newsletter and receive all the news and promotions!
Tem idade legal para entrar neste site?
Ao clicar em entrar, está a confirmar que tem a idade legal para consumir bebidas alcoólicas no seu país